Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis, Curacao Aloe, Aloe vulgaris) is a perennial plant known since antiquity in Mesopotamia, Pharaohs' Egypt and ancient Greece.
Abordé dans cet article :
- Aloe vera is a plant that is more and more successful in beauty and is often found in the composition of skin care But do you know all its benefits?
- Cosmetic uses of Aloe Vera Barbadensis:
Aloe vera is a plant that is more and more successful in beauty and is often found in the composition of skin care But do you know all its benefits?
Aloe Vera's leaf contains more than 75 nutrients and 200 other components including bradykinase the anesthetic enzyme, fungicides (against fungi), creatine, as well as 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins and antiproteases.
An elixir in itself this Aloe Vera Barbadensis!
Aloe vera is a plant used in cosmetics for 5000 years by traditional practitioners/healers who recognize many virtues:
- Stimulating collagen production (wrinkles and skin elasticity)
- Surface hydration and deep hydration
- Accelerated scarring
Aloe vera extract helps both to provide hydration to the skin, but also to boost cell regeneration, which helps to fight effectively against the signs of ageing.Birgit_H/ Pixabay
Cosmetic uses of Aloe Vera Barbadensis:
– After refreshing, restorative, soothing and hydrating sun
– After shaving it heals the micro cuts and anesthetizes it a little, it smoothes the skin.
– Emergency treatment of burns (after leaving the burnt part burned for 15 minutes under water at 15 degrees and before seeing a doctor) by immediately relieving pain, reducing the risk of infection and promoting healing.
– To promote skin regeneration (free anti-radical effect – immediate tensor), it is advisable to apply aloe gel before or in place of night cream.
For a lifting effect of a few hours it can be applied on al bare skin.
– In a thick mask it inflates the skin that draws its vital elements (vitamins and amino acids).
Aloe vera is a plant that brings different benefits. However, it is necessary to know how to use it to provide care to your body. Before preparing care to apply to the skin or your hair, you be careful to choose a pure, undiluted and untreated aloe vera gel.
Fresh juice and gels contain unaltered active ingredients and will be preferred to concentrated, powdered, dry or sprayed products. To optimize the therapeutic effects of aloe, pure products will be more useful than blended products. They are mainly found in organic dispensaries.
Ask for "native gel" mention that guarantees a fresh gel to be parfired with fresh leaves almost without aditifs, the most effective product (bactericide astringent, becchemic, fungicide scarring, anti-inflammatory, hemostaic and virulicide).
Warning: in the internal (swallowed) way many forms of Aloe Vera are toxic!!!
In your cosmetic if you read "powder" or aloe vera powder: it will be aloe vera heated and powdered therefore without any beneficial effects.
Choose "aloe bardanis JUICE" the term juice "juice" / or "leaf juice" or "pure juice"
Sources: www.efloras.org www.consumwww.wikipedia.org www.pas